Firstly, the DL-Axist ™ is a rugged PDA with Android™ and a brilliant full touch 5 inch screen. With industrial robustness, this PDA survives almost any indoor or outdoor environments. Secondly, this PDA has a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 touchscreen and scan window; the optional protective rubber boot delivers additional protection.
In fact, the DL-Axist PDA is equipped with a multi-purpose 2D imager providing quick and easy data capture from high density codes at standard range distances. Also, it includes Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback. In addition, a standard autofocus camera with a built-in LED flash provides easy photo capture for applications requiring image documentation.
Datalogic’s SoftSpot™ technology is included. In conclusion, the user-definable floating soft trigger can be positioned anywhere on the screen and programmed to execute almost any task.
- 5 inch HD multi-touch screen with Gorilla Glass 3
- 802.11 a/b/g/n with MIMO technology and Cisco CCX v4 certified
- 3G/4G cellular for voice and data communication
- Bluetooth® wireless technology v4.0 with BLE for beacons
- NFC for configuration and pairing
- Enterprise Class Assisted GPS for location-based applications
- IP67 rating and 1.8 m / 6.0 ft drop resistance
For Pricing and Other QuestionsContact Us